WE HAVE A STRONG DESIRE TO SEE WOMEN THRIVE IN THE COMMUNITY. WHEN WOMEN COME TOGETHER TO HEAL, THEIR FAMILIES AND THEIR COMMUNITIES BEGIN HEALING ALSO.
Hope for All Women.
Women have a unique set of characteristics, needs, desires, ways of living and looking at the world.
When women experience struggles, including addiction, trauma and/or mental health symptoms, these ways of life are disrupted and often lead to isolation, feelings of shame and loss of hope. Moore Counseling & Mediation Services, Inc. (MCMS) offers a program that specializes in meeting, treating and guiding women towards holistic healing. We have a trained staff of counselors, social workers, medical professionals, addiction professionals, and case managers who not only specialize in trauma and addiction but also have a strong desire to see women thrive in the community. When women come together to heal, their families and their communities begin healing also. We take women seriously and feel proud to be entrusted to care for each woman who enters our doors.
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling
- Group Treatment for Trauma and Addiction
- Mental Health Assessments
- Human Trafficking Identification and Treatment
- Individual Counseling for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Case Management Services
- Physical Exams
- Nurse Practitioner Appointments
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Vivitrol
- Transportation Services
- Recovery Housing
- Clothing and Food Services
- Recovery Peer Support
- Spiritual Support
- Drug Screening
- Art Therapy
- Relationship Education
- Medical Education
- Life Etiquette Education
- Anger Management Education
- Family Counseling
- Family Reunification Support