By: MCMS Staff
Moore Counseling & Mediation Services, Inc. (MCMS) has a strong desire to see women thrive in the community. When women come together to heal, their families and their communities begin healing also.
Women have a unique set of characteristics, needs, desires, ways of living and looking at the world. When women experience struggles, including addiction, trauma and/or mental health symptoms, these ways of life are disrupted and often lead to isolation, feelings of shame and loss of hope.
MCMS offers a program that specializes in meeting, treating and guiding women towards holistic healing. We have a trained staff of counselors, social workers, medical professionals, addiction professionals and case managers who not only specialize in trauma and addiction but also have a strong desire to see women thrive in the community.
MCMS Women's Center Providing Specialized Treatment Services and Skills Training for Women.
Women’s Specialized Services Provided:
- Clothing and Food Services
- Recovery Peer Support
- Spiritual Support
- Drug Screening
- Art Therapy
- Relationship Education
- Medical Education
- Life Etiquette Education
- Anger Management Education
- Family Counseling
- Family Reunification Support
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling
- Group Treatment for Trauma and Addiction
- Mental Health Assessments
- Human Trafficking Identification and Treatment
- Individual Counseling for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Case Management Services
- Physical Exams
- Nurse Practitioner Appointments
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Vivitrol
- Transportation Services
- Recovery Housing