Today’s opiate crisis is the deadliest drug epidemic in American history.
Join Moore Counseling and Mediation Services, Inc. and 107.3 THE WAVE as we open up the lines of communication about this crisis at our opiate roundtable discussion on Wednesday, October 24th at Moore Counseling and Mediation Services on Euclid Ave in Euclid from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
On average, 14 people die each day in Ohio due to unintentional drug overdoses.
To learn about this epidemic, the event will include:
· A discussion with doctors, law enforcement, and treatment centers.
· A community Q&A to answer questions.
· Other resources that are available in the community, including immediate help for individuals on site.
· Dr. Martina Moore, President & CEO of Moore Counseling & Mediation Services, Inc.
· Judge Lauren Moore, Cleveland Municipal Court
· Official from Neon Health Services
· Bill Ayers, Emerald Jenny Foundation
· Dr. Jane Timmons-Mitchell, Ohio Suicide Prevention Fund
· Ohio Senator Kenny Yuko
· Euclid Police Captain Kevin Kelly
· Parma Police Lt. Thomas Siedlecki
· Officials from Project Dawn
This opiate roundtable discussion is brought to you by: Moore Counseling and Mediation Services, NEON Health Services Health Services, The Emerald Jenny Foundation and the Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation.