Criminal Justice Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Training Symposium Series
This symposia will provide an overview of the nature, application, efficacy and implementation of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) in the criminal justice system.
Participant learning objectives for the sessions include:
▪ Identify trends that have contributed to the opioid epidemic
▪ Identify the stigma surrounding addiction disorders
▪ Identify myths of MAT
▪ Verbalize understanding of MAT modalities and benefits
▪ Recognize the difference between opioid treatment programs (OTPs) and office-based opioid treatment programs (OBOTs)
▪ Verbalize strategies to increase access to treatment programs with MAT
▪ Identify benefits of MAT interventions within the criminal justice system
For questions contact email@example.com
CLE's (Continuing Legal Education)
CEU's (Continuing Education Unit)
Each of our workshops have been approved for (6) CLE hours by The Supreme Court of Ohio Commission
Our workshops are approved for (6) CEU hours by the state of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Boards and for the Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by (1H79TI081684-01) from SAMHSA. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.