EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Reporting to: CEO & COO
Employment Type: Full Time
Subordinates : None
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with courses in computers and general office procedures or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Requires strong computer and internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management.
- Responsibilities include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications, and responding to executives emails.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provide information to callers regarding organizations services.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to the general public and other employees of the organization.
To apply for this opportunity,
please send your resume and a cover letter to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer