Reporting to: Director of Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Conducts assessments, individual and group therapy. Performs administrative functions applicable to the position. Works under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
- Conducts Bio-Psycho-Social assessments.
- Conducts Chemical Dependency assessments.
- Conducts psychotherapy or expressive groups as determined by level of licensure and assignment.
- Conducts individual therapy sessions.
- Documents all interactions with clients in the client’s individual file.
- Collects urine samples from same-sex clients as required.
- Provides Administrative Secretary with copies of all continuing education certificates to facilitate compliance with state and/or federal regulatory boards.
- Provides supervision, as deemed necessary, to meet the needs of the program staff, e.g., peer, students, staff seeking licensure.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Chemical Dependency: 2 years
- Mental Health: 2 years
- Counseling: 2 years
- Group Facilitation: 2 years
- LISW II or III
To apply for this opportunity,
please send your resume and a cover letter to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer