Executive Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: CEO & COO
Employment Type: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
This is a fast paced position that needs an experienced, take charge individual with a proven track record.
This professional will support the CEO and COO in day to day administration, providing high-level administrative support. The candidate will possess excellent strategic thinking abilities, organization and communication skills. Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support. Requires strong computer and internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff and outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Provide direction and prioritization standards for the executives’ mail, email, voicemail and appointments using expert judgment and knowledge.
- Independently develop executive level presentations.
- Arrange, maintain and coordinate managers’ schedules including appointments, conference calls and meetings, travel needs, prepare agendas, book and prepare meeting facilities, and record / transcribe meeting minutes.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications, and responding to executives emails.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Provide information to callers regarding organizations services.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to the general public and other employees of the organization.
- Expert MS office to include: PowerPoint Presentation, Excel Spreadsheet and Word Processor.
- The individual should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This individual must meet quality and productivity standards, and be able to effectively plan and organize.
- 2-4 years previous experience in an executive assistant function or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexibility in a fast pace environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Organization/Time Management/Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Multi-task
- Interpersonal skills/Approachable
- Follow Through
To apply for this opportunity,
please send your resume and a cover letter to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer